E3S NEWS – JANUARY 2013
News now available on E3S website:
European Sensory Science Society & the UK Professional Food Sensory Group
Monday 13th May 2013
In collaboration with the European Sensory Science Society, the UK Professional Food Sensory Group are holding their Annual One Day Sensory Symposium on Monday 13th May 2013. Under the title ‘Fast Forward’ there will be a range of presentations, including talks from Hal MacFie and Erminio Monteleone, oral poster presentations, a poster session and workshops, all looking at developments in sensory and consumer science and the fast pace at which things are moving. Program and registration details will follow soon.
- 15th NORDIC WORKSHOP IN SENSORY SCIENCE- ADDED VALUE BY SENSORY APPROACHES
22nd – 23rd of May 2013, Helsinki
Early bird registration until the 31st of January 2013!
- Education Working Group: E3S Education Working Group needs your collaboration! 2012/2013
READ THE CARDS 2012/2013 ONLINE HERE
- Benefits for E3S members 2013:
- A reduced subscription rate to Food Quality and Preference of euro 87 for the 2013 subscription year (from January to December): members can log in to access and follow the instructions in the E3S members area.
- A 25% discount on Food Science books from Elsevier: members can log in to access the promotion code in the E3S members area.
Further information in the members area
-- E3S – European Sensory Science Society via della Cernaia 21, 50129, Florence (Italy) VAT 94199240485, firstname.lastname@example.org www.e3sensory.eu