E3S NEWS – MAY 2013
- NEW E3S BOARD (2013-2015):
12th May, 2013, Leatherhead. Joanne Hort was appointed new Chair of the European Sensory Science Society. Julien Delarue, Erminio Monteleone, Carolina Chaya, Margrethe Hersleth, Patrizia Piccinali and Laila Seppä appointed as new E3S board members. Read more
- E3S & THE UK PROFESSIONAL FOOD SENSORY GROUP, «FAST FORWARD».
Some photos of the conference and of E3S meeting are now available on E3S website. Read the report of the conference. Presentations coming soon…
- New PhD thesis available in E3S members area:
Line Holler Mielby, Aarhus University, Denmark, 2012
Affective response of adolescents towards fruit and vegetable based snacks – a methodological approach
Topic: Consumer Behaviour
Login to read it!
- Course: ZHAW CERTIFICATE OD ADVANCED STUDIES (CAS) IN SENSORY SCIENCE
- E3S patronizes 3rd MS FOOD DAY, 9-11 October 2013, Trento/Italy
THE BEST WAY FOR POINTING OUT THE ROLE OF MASS SPECTROMETRY IN FOOD CHEMISTRY
Fondazione Edmund Mach & Division of Mass Spectrometry of the Italian Chemical Society
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 15th July 2013