E3S NEWS: February 2014
Please forward this newsletter to the members of your sensory science society.
- Benefits for E3S members 2014:
- A reduced subscription rate to Food Quality and Preference of euro 87 for the 2013 subscription year (from January to December): members can log in to access and follow the instructions in the E3S members area.
- A 25% discount on Food Science books from Elsevier: members can log in to access the promotion code in the E3S members area.
Further information in the members area
- Collaboration: Joanne Hort met with Sensory Scientists from across Eire and Northern Ireland
University College Dublin
- Job opportunity: Open position at the University of Nottingham – Sensory Science Manager
Sutton Bonnington, UK
- Job opportunity: Open position at Campden BRI – Sensory Manager, Brewing and Beverages
- Event: E3S General Assembly
Vienna, 12 May 2014
- Save the date: May 12-13, 2014 – Vienna, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences
SENSORY & CONSUMER SCIENCE. THINKING OUT OF THE BOX
in partnership with the European Sensory Science Society (E3S)
- 12th May:
- 13th May – SENSORY & CONSUMER SCIENCE. THINKING OUT OF THE BOX
E3S Workshop – 4. Annual Meeting of the Sensorik Netzwerk Österreich
Deadline for abstract submission: February 23, 2014
- Award: E3S STUDENT AWARDS – EUROSENSE 2014
Closing date for applications: 4th April 2014